Halloween Cookie Suckers. I'm snagging one of the blog pics so you can see that the link is totally worth a click.
The mummies are candy-covered Oreos! Of course, anything with candy eyes is automatically cool, but this while arrangement is excellent! Directions are linked on the above page.
Once upon a time, I made regular candy-melt lollipops for my nephew's birthday party. I stuck candy eyes on blue starfish and bam! Doubled the coolness/cuteness factor.
If you like treats "onna stick", check out some of the following:
- Brain Pops
- Rat Lolly
- Human Fingers Pop & Pieces (some without stick option)
- Skeleton Finger Pretzel Molds
- Wilton Halloween Pretzel Kit
- Cake Pops (all the rage, has Halloween-themed pops)
- Hungry Halloween
- These two books may "just" have cupcakes and other treats:
PS: I know it's been awhile. The entire actual Halloween season, and then some. What can I say? I'm not a consistent blogger! I'm not even going to promise to post more often. I do have some things lined up...just need to get some pictures taken.